Professional Dry-cleaning and Laundry delivered straight to your door.
Create Your Free Account
Secure credit card processing provided by:
Yes! Our dry-cleaner partner utilize a cleaning process that is environmentally friendly. This typically refers to a process that does not involve the use of any solvents that are known carcinogens.
Historically, the most widely used solvent in dry cleaning has been perchloroethylene (“perc”), but this solvent is now being phased out of the industry.
We work diligently to remove stains and odors using GreenEarth Cleaning, an eco-friendly PERC-free solution that is tough on dirt and odor, but easy on your clothes and the earth.
Our GreenEarth cleaning system provides fantastic cleaning results while being the world’s largest brand of environmentally friendly dry cleaning. It’s non-toxic, biodegradable and poses no risk for ground, water, air, or people: making it safe for our customers, employees, community, and the environment.
While we are known for our high quality care, mistakes can happen.
We encourage you to open your bags as soon as they are delivered to confirm that all is well. In the rare instance that something is missing, or there is damage to one of your items, we can start working to make things right as soon as we’re aware.
We have implemented several processes to ensure high quality and strong inventory control, so you can rest assured that when you give us your clothes for cleaning, they will come back to you in great condition! That said, in rare instances where we have lost or damaged an item, we want to make sure to make it right for our customers.
In the case of a lost or damaged item, please notify customer service within 48 hours of the laundry being returned to you. We will work with you to determine if it can be repaired or restored to good condition. If it cannot, and we determine the damage was a direct result of our cleaning process, we will reimburse you for the value of that item, in accordance with our terms and conditions. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for laundry that is lost or damaged by the weather after it is dropped off at your home.
While we work really hard to make sure your laundry always comes out great, we cannot guarantee against color loss and shrinkage or against damage to weak and tender fabrics. We cannot be responsible for damages caused by foreign objects left in your pockets (pens, screws, crayons, etc) and found in your load while cleaning.
No! We wash and dry our customers’ laundry individually in separate machines.
At this time, there are a handful of items that we cannot accept for standard pickup/delivery service due to the nature of the item or risk they may pose to our team.
We cannot accept the following items for standard pickup/delivery service. However, you can drop them off at our location or inquire by email. We work with our partners who specialize in cleaning these specialty-care items professionally. We can answer case-specific questions if you are unsure about a certain piece – just email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area rugs
- Wedding gown
- Leather, Suede and Fur
Contaminated items and Certain non-clothing items
We cannot accept items that have been contaminated with:
- Bodily fluids from a human or pet
- Excessive pet hair
- Poison ivy or poison oak oils
- Hazardous chemical residue
We cannot accept these items because they they may pose a risk to the safety of our employees and/or they may pose a risk to the items of other customers cleaned in the same facility.
We offer “personless” pickup and delivery for customers who cannot always be present during the designated pickup/delivery time slots, given their busy schedules.
- If you opt to utilize “personless” pickup or delivery, we ask you to consider that our Valet has access to a safe place to deliver and pick up your clothes. Typically, this means you can leave your laundry in front of your main door, on the porch, or buzz us into your apartment building remotely or with a building manager, but every situation is different.
- If you like, we can provide you with a hang bar that you can place on your door.
- You can leave the order you would like for us to pick up on the hang bar in the designated area and our Valet will know to pick up these items for cleaning.
- For delivery, you can just place the hang bar on your door and our Valet will place your clean items on the bar, mark your order as delivered, and you will receive an email/text message confirmation to notify you that your order has been successfully delivered.
We will not charge you until delivery is complete, and you can expect to receive a receipt via email immediately following delivery. Your final cost will vary depending on the type of service you choose.
Also, you can check your order history and status of your order by logging in your account online.
Yes, we kindly ask that you separate your Wash-Dry-Fold from your Dry Cleaning / Shirt Laundered and Pressed (if you have any) prior to your Valet’s arrival.
There is an easy rule of thumb for how to best separate your laundry:
- Any laundry you want machine washed and returned folded should be placed in the BLUE (Wash-Dry-Fold) bag.
- Anything you would like returned, pressed, and on hangers should be placed in the GREEN (Dry Clean / Shirt Laundered & Pressed) bag.
If you have any special requests or garments that needs special attention (stains, ), please add a note when scheduling your order online.
On your first pickup, you can use use plastic bags (for example kitchen trash bag etc) with a label with your name and service you would like to use. We will provide you with our free color-coded bags tagged with your name on your first delivery so you can use them for your next pickup.
Yes, when we deliver your first order your Valet will provide you with your own color-coded laundry bags to be used for the next pickup.
- Green = Dry Clean / Shirt Laundered & Press
- Blue = Wash-Dry-Fold
If you ever need additional or replacement bags you can let us know via email at email@example.com
Sure! We send all of our customers email reminders 24 hours before scheduled pickups. You can always text Lori at 781-281-9497 if you have any questions about your order.
Easy! That’s how it works:
1.) Picking up your order.
- Once your order is scheduled and accepted, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- You’ll receive a reminder on the day before your pickup with an estimated time of arrival for your valet.
- Prior to your valet arrival, please prepare and sort your clothes and other items that will need cleaning accordingly and have them ready to go in a bag with your name.
- If you have both laundry and dry-cleaning items, please use separate bags so we can clean your clothes accordingly.
- If you have any special instructions regarding your clothes and other items (e.g. stains), please inform your Valet. You can also set your personal cleaning preferences on your account.
- Finally, just put your laundry outside or wherever you have designated and we will take care of the rest! Our standard service turn-around time is 3 days after pickup.
2.) Cleaning your order.
- After pickup, for wash-dry-fold service we will weight your laundry bag in our store by using our certified digital scale. For shirt-laundry and dry-cleaning service, we will itemize and carefully inspect your garments to be cleaned.
- Then, you will receive a detailed email including list of the items you put in our care.
- For your protection and overall peace of mind, we have also built multiple layers of inspection and control to ensure high-quality.
3.) Delivering your clean order.
- Once confirmed, you’ll receive an email with an estimated time of arrival for your Valet (between 12pm and 4pm).
- Your Valet will deliver your clean clothes to your door. Be sure to open your bags to let your clothes breath and confirm that all is well with your order.
- We will provide you with our free color-coded bag (blue for wash-dry-fold, green for dry-cleaning) to be used for your next order!
Pricing couldn’t be easier! Our wash-dry-fold service is $1.65 per pound. Pickup and delivery is always free!
Large household and bedding items will be removed before weighing and billed on a per-piece basis.
- On Hanger: $2.85
- Folded: $3.60
- Free Starch preferences (no starch / starch)
- Blouse: $7.50
- Pants: $7.50
- Skirt: $7.50
- Shirt: $7.50
- Sweater: $7.25 and up
- Sport Jacket/ Blazer: $9.85
- Dress: $15 and up
- 2 Piece Suit: $17.10
COMFORTERS & BLANKETS:
- Blanket: $13 up to $22
- Comforter: $16 up to $30
- Down Comforters: $40
Please inquire for other items
There is a minimum charge of $33.00 per pickup. There are no pickup and delivery fees!
We accept orders under the $33.00 minimum but those orders will be subject to an adjustment fee that reflects the difference.
April 2019 Promo:
Every customer signing up during the month of April 2019, will join our VIP list and have only $25.00 minimum required for any orders!
Please note that any itemized pieces including comforters/blankets, bath mats, or kitchen mats included in your Wash & Fold order are washed and dried separately to follow their specific care instructions.
We are currently serving Burlington, Woburn, Lexington and Bedford and we’re continuing to expand our service area quickly.
If you live in a nearby city that is not listed above, don’t worry! Based on your address, we can add still add you to our special route on-request and make arrangements. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.